- To produce saw tooth finger joints- Stackable cutter head- Supplied with offset ring
- To produce flat bottom finger joints- Stackable cutter head- Supplied with offset rings
- To produce tongue and groove for bent woodwork- Stackable cutter head- For spindle moulder or tenoner
Cutter head for W profile tongue and groove.Possibility of intermediate cutter head.
For 45° tongue and groove.
Symmetrical tongue and groove with flap
Mounted on screwed adapter
Composition of ELPB013005 cutter
- Without adapter, Bore 50 mm- Possibility of play at bottom of joint by changing the knives
- Application: For outward mitre glue joints. To perform 90° joinery on furniture and box work- MAN / manual feed
Thickness 6 mm for the tongue and groove.
Tongue and groove with top - bottom chamfers.Comes in box with adjustment rings and drawing for use.
The professional sharpeners from the Swedish brand Tormek are renowned for their quality and...
What saw blade to choose for your power tool based on the material to be cut and the diameter of the blade?
Here are the 10 portable electric machines that are recommended to have in one's workshop for woodworking.
There are many circular saw blades available on the market.
Here are 15 questions to ask when purchasing woodworking machining tools.