- Steel body taking 6 different profiles by changing the knives and counter-knives- Top or bottom work on spindle moulder.
- Steel body- Adjustment of the profile by changing the knives and counter-knives- Top or bottom work
- steel body- groove (or barrel) profile- top or bottom work
- Comes in box- Profile, counter profile and panel raiser- Adjusted by rings
Used on shank on sleeve MA089330
- choice of 2 profiles- Feed 15 or 20 mm- Used on tenoner
- choice of 2 profiles- Feed 15 or 20 mm
- Complete set on body- choice of 3 profiles- Feed 10, 15 or 20 mm- WS quality
- choice of 3 profiles- Feed 10, 15 or 20 mm- HW grade
- For profiling decorative moulding, cornices, etc., on hardwood or softwood- MAN / Manual feed
- To round all types of wood and panels- Steel body- MAN / Manual feed
- To produce mouldings on demand in solid wood and panels- Cutter head with interchangeable WS knives with support shims- MEC / mechanical feed- Body only- Knives and support shims to be ordered separately
- Cutter heads that can be fitted with HSS or HW corrugated knives, as well as SuperPACK systems - Used on spindle moulders, moulders or 4-sided moulders for work on solid wood according to the profile on request - Steel cutter head taking 2 or 4 knives (if only 2 knives are used, the other 2 slots must be filled with balancing weights)- Nmax Ø 122 = 9....
The professional sharpeners from the Swedish brand Tormek are renowned for their quality and...
What saw blade to choose for your power tool based on the material to be cut and the diameter of the blade?
Here are the 10 portable electric machines that are recommended to have in one's workshop for woodworking.
There are many circular saw blades available on the market.
Here are 15 questions to ask when purchasing woodworking machining tools.